Friday, September 7, 2012

Organized Coping

This week I experienced a teensy weensy bit of homesickness. Although they were fleeting thoughts, they were still recognizable so I made a list of the things/people from home that I was missing.


1) My mom

2) Kara
Life would suck without this lady. Everyone has that friend that they can't picture living without and for me that person is Kara. I know I can call her with anything, good or bad... Or when I just really want Steak and Shake at midnight.

3) American keyboards
French keyboards were extremely hard to get used to but it's a little better!

4) Establishments that are open later than 6 P.M.

5) Petra Ballet Company
It's so strange not seeing the girls everyday and knowing that they're rehearsing and performing... I know I'm where I'm supposed to be but still...Not dancing is the pits.

Well, there's my top missed things about good ole' Springfield!
Miss everyone! 



 This was from the rooftop at work. Great view, right??




No comments:

Post a Comment