Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Good Good Father

"Continually bring out the truth in your life, working it into every area in your life, or even the life you do possess will turn into darkness."- 'My Upmost for His Highest'

"Walk while you have light, lest darkness overtake you." John 12:35

This past year has been a time of awesome healing, I feel like a lot of issues that I had been holding onto were finally broken and God stood by me as I walked in true freedom. It was pretty scary claiming that freedom at first! Declaring victory over a 7 year old problem then being asked to share that victory with a ton of people I didn't know. (Check out 'Restored' by Petra Ballet)
God has been showing me that I have to constantly change, I have to grow and expand. My relationship with Him can't be stagnant and I can't always be content with where I'm at. If you never change, then you're spiritually and emotionally dead... I don't want that for my life.

Being seperated from everything I know has given me the opportunity to evaluate areas that need change and He has proven faithful in revealing solutions. It seems like once I wrap my mind around one certain idea/question/concept almost imediately He is there offering something else to pursue! We're so lucky to have a God that wants us to discover Him daily.

Even though sometimes the things He uncovers hurt (I'd rather have them tucked away deep inside and never think about them again) but He says they have been hidden for too long. It's time to clean out my soul and purify my heart and I'm willing to be uncomfortable while He does this. I'm thankful for the revelations He has already given me and am looking for others everyday. He will prove Himself steady and faithful.

 Hope your Wednesday is full of discovery!!




No comments:

Post a Comment