Friday, July 27, 2012

"Just trust me, ok?"

Alright, I'll admit it. I'm nervous. And as the days go by my mind is coming up with more and more things to get anxious about. "What if this isn't Your will for me? What if this isn't what I'm supposed to do?" whatifwhatifwhatif.

Today, as my mind was thinking of every possible scenario of things that could go wrong I felt like I heard Him say, "Just trust me, ok??(no need for formalities) I have this under control and I'm not going to lead you somewhere with no purpose". It finally hit me that I need to chill out and rest in His peace. He opened up these doors for a reason and isn't going to send me away for nothing, I'm exactly where I should be doing exactly what I should be doing.

You said, "Go". So, I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment